2010-08-23

Last year of highschool

Today was my last first day of high school and first thing that I took notice of was that they had newly painted the cages in all different colors. Our plan was pink, and in some way, it made me smile.
It was really fun meeting classmates and theaters again, I've really missed them more then i thought.
Anyway! First day was simple and short, just for the teachers to say hi, and give us info about the upcoming week and new stuff.

After school me and three of my classmates went to a café. I don't really use to hang out with classmates after school. I mean it'd happen some times, but really not often. This time it was really fun, and the time just seemed to flew. In the end we decided to start hang out more. I'm really glad about that.

On the right side you can see my outfit today. I've really started wearing more girly clothes lately. well see where that leads.
As you probably can tell my outfit is warm but that's needed here. It's still August and it's already only about +10°C outside. Bhuurr!


Here is a picture of carrot cupcakes that I baked yesterday. My pastry bag was gone so I just spread the topping on whit a spoon.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Write comment here~