2010-08-27

Only one lesson today, religion. Not really my favorite subject but turns out we got the schools funniest theater, and yeah, he really is funny. His class was so crazy and more like a stand up number then an original class. Gosh, if all his lessons is going to be like this, I can't wait for more!

Here is my clothing for today. Quite all of my stockings look like that one on the pic. They all just seem to fall apart as fast as I put them on XD What am I doing wrong?!

While I was home so early I decided to bake some cupcakes for a meeting with my anime organization called Wano. We were going to call up all of the current members since the member ship list haven't been updated in years.

I struggled a bit with the toppings recipe tough I wanted to make it even better. It turned out pretty well, next time I'll try to make it even better!

After some hours of calling random members we took a break to continue again next week. My friends that hadn't eaten and where really hungry so we ended up at my friends, Hevis, dads restaurant for free pizza. Usually I don't like pizza, but after trying one piece from Hevi I ended up having my own, even though I had already ate. Gosh, I'm really full right now, but it really was delicious!

Here are Chili and Hevi that helped calling members. The third, Alexander, had to catch a bus and therefor wasn't able to join us at the restaurant.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Write comment here~