2010-08-26

Today I visiting the dentist to polish one of my back-teeth tough it was all to sharp. Here in Sweden you can visit the dentist for free until the year you turn 20. So right now I'm really trying to take advantage of it by fixing all those small imperfections.

When I was a first year junior high school student I wore a tooth brace. My dentist back then told me that my teeth were so out of place that I was put in the emergency line on getting one. I really hated it. It was annoying, ugly and worse of all was that it gave me abrasions that hurt really bad. But I shouldn't wane this much, After all I got it for free and after just one year my teeth was all set and it turned out really great.
Thank you Sweden for having such a great teeth-care system!
... Though I shouldn't mind having free entries to the dentist even longer.

Right now I'm trying to install Final Cut Pro 5 on my computer. My dad have been an angel and switch the hard drive, so now I finally have the space I need to install it.
I'm really looking forward to use it!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Write comment here~