2010-10-15

Banana Pancakes (♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥)

The snow is still here, now it's even more. This photo was taken on the lawn in a trench, I prefer walking there 'cause streets all icy and slippery. Just to make sure I wont kill myself XD

~▫◊▫~▫◊▫~▫◊▫~▫◊▫~▫◊▫~▫◊▫~▫◊▫~▫◊▫~▫◊▫~▫◊▫~▫◊▫~

Today I had one lesson, Religion, then I actually went swimming(!!). It feels so good to swim again, even if it's quite boring just swim from edge to edge I found it rather nice and peaceful. Though the best part of it is sitting in the steam room afterwards♥♥ This is when I, almost every time, accidentally fall asleep... It's just too nice!! Especially when it's cold outside, it automatic feels much more cozy then in the summer.

~▫◊▫~▫◊▫~▫◊▫~▫◊▫~▫◊▫~▫◊▫~▫◊▫~▫◊▫~▫◊▫~▫◊▫~▫◊▫~

Afterwards I when I got home, I was starving! (and supertired). So I made myself my favorite food. Banana pancakes! This time I ate them whit some apples, usually I eat them whit cottage cheese but this was really really good too♥
Making pancakes is really no big deal... Haha, even I can make them so that proves it XD
But even so I wanted to share my recipe here!

Banana Pancakes (1 portion)
1 egg
2 dl milk
1 dl flour
1 banana (smashed)

Just mix it together! If you want your pancakes to get a taste of chocolate instead of banana you could just add some cacao instead. It's SOOO yummy!!♥♥ Especially if your as crazy in bananas as me!

~▫◊▫~▫◊▫~▫◊▫~▫◊▫~▫◊▫~▫◊▫~▫◊▫~▫◊▫~▫◊▫~▫◊▫~▫◊▫~

After lunch I fell into some kind of food coma, I was so tired!! But as I had promised friends to go discover some (for us) new café, I forced myself to go. But I really don't regret it, I had a really good time! 

Lele♥
Hevi♥
My cup of coffee♥♥♥♥

2 kommentarer:

Write comment here~