2010-10-13

Snow?


This photo is taken in Monday morning, I don't like it but at the same time I do. I miss summer but in the same way I'm longing for winter.

That little snow is gone now, but it's still cold. Today I think it was about 1-5°C, bhuur!

 Warm and cozy clothing is the best♥

Was going buy a new bikini top since mine seem to have mysteriously vanished. Almost none store still sells bikini's here so it's really hard to find anything even wearable. Finally I find a quite wearable one. But I wasn't pleased with the prize so I let it pass. While looking for a bikini I find some really nice clothes that I couldn't resist trying. Unfortunately they looked bad on so a just took some photos of todays outfit.
Ghaa, I'm in a really bad mood right now D: so sorry if my writing is extra boring or something.

This is what really made my day♥

I really love the food we get at my work practice (I really don't know what it's called in English sorry! XD). At first we wasn't going to have time to eat lunch so we just eat some sandwiches instead. But as soon as we'd done that our work practice leader told us that the plans had changed so that we could have it anyway. 

Anyhow, I had a pie with olive and feta cheese + a salad drown in curry sauce. I don't really use to like feta cheese but this was amazing!

Desert! Coffee and cookie♥

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Write comment here~