2010-09-01

...

I feel really bad today. Not only cause I'm lying in bed with a high fever. Everything around me seems to fall apart.
Mostly with the organization Wano, that I wrote about in my current post. I really love the organization but some people in it and even some of the members are driving me crazy. It's all a long story and I don't really have the power to write it all down in right now, but something I can say is that there is one person that the whole board is trying to project Wano from. And to make sure that this person was not going to become president, I was the one who had to. Though I've really done all I can to make this organization survive and to fulfill my post. I just wasn't aware of Wano's problems at all when I got the post, the problems that Wano have pulled after itself in 3 whole years! And now when I'm the president, doing all that I can to make it better, I'm the one that gets all of the blame.

As I said, I really like Wano and want to help make it grow. But right now I can't take it anymore. My self-confidence surely isn't strong enough for this, so I'm going to leave Wano. Maybe not whole board, but at least the president-post.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Write comment here~