2010-09-24

curl sponge balls!


Got this package delivered today♥♥

This is what was inside!
Bought them from ebay just about 2 weeks ago and they were really cheap!
At first I was really curious if they where going to stuck on my hair tough it's so short and thin.
But it worked and the curls came out nicely♥
Unfortunately I didn't get a photograph the result but I think that I will use them tomorrow so just stay tuned!

Don't mind my ugly handwriting, if you see any incorrect spelling or such, feel free to tell!

In the evening I studied some Japanese. I've just started learning kanji, it's quite tricky, but fun ^w^

About my blogs layout. Well, my background is gone and that thing below the banner. Donno why, but it's surely blogspots doing. Hmmm :/ I have to try fix that later.

I can see now that the clock is past 12 PM so now this post is going to end up at wrong day. しまった!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Write comment here~