2010-09-14

Fall

Fall is really here now. I don't mind.

Today I finally went to school again after 2 hole weeks with a cold. I was quite exited. I like my school :3

My classmate Mikael

At lunch I had forgot to get my new "school-food-card", so no lunch for me. After watching my friend eat we went to some stores to look after a hat for me tough I lost mine on way to school this morning (That was my favorite at *sob*). Anyway, I found a quite cute hat but didn't buy it 'cause the color that I wanted was out of stock (My lucky day?). The only one left was one on the mannequins, so I ended up signing up for that one (didn't know you could do that? lol). Now I'm just waiting for them to call me!

mm!

Back at school my friend (Mikael) insisted on buying me a baguette. I was so hungry so I just couldn't turn him down. I'm so grateful! Thank you!

Me today, really nothing special.

Only two subjects today but even so I said in school until after 6 PM! The lessons I was having were Swedish and two multimedia lessons. My last lesson was ending at 4 PM, but me and Mikael stayed and kept working 'cause we'd both had dragged behind pretty much! But I didn't mind at all, it was actually really cosy. Sitting down in a sofa, painting and listening to music♥

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Write comment here~