2010-09-10

Silly silly


Really silly webcam pic above. I just had to post it 'cause... Well, just look at it XD (it even made me use a smilie!!) .. Well, Anyway. As you may can see my hair is quite fluffy (apart from that part that the sun's eating...) that's 'cause I made some small braids yesterday. And look at my hair now, fluffy and ... Fluffy! Lol.


Very random pic of a sign at my local care center pointing out "waiting room 2"

My hope in the day was on finally being able to go to school again after my cold! Unfortunately it failed tough I woke up this morning with not only my trout hurting. Now the whole roof in my mouth were all swooningly! So I thought that after 2 weeks with a constant hurting throat I may should consider visiting a doctor. So I did.

Kronans, drug-store 1907

The new name of my local care center's pharmacy is acually pretty funny. In Sweden we don't normally use the word "drog" (which simply means "drug") for anything other than narcotics. So the name just sounds so wrong in Swedish. Lol.

Anyway, after my visit at the care center I got that bottle with the green stuff in. It's supposed to anesthetizing my trout. Now I can't feel my tongue and the others still hurt a bit.




















Thought I should post todays clothing while posting anyway. I really love my green brace trousers♥

Found This small scarf in my room and tried it on. It's cute. But maybe a bit too girly for me?
My friends would really tease me if I'd wear it, in a friendly way tough. Feels like I'm getting more and more girly in my clothing for each day.
But I guess it's nothing wrong with that?

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Write comment here~