2010-09-20

Votes and disapiontments

Me in the "Wano hat", My hair seems really damaged on the pic =_=

Wano this Saturday, it was fun, quite many new people came and they were all pretty nice.

As planed we had a year meeting which I had applied for. Tough I changed my mind in the last second and told everyone to NOT vote for me. Even though I did that I got 3 votes. I wonder if the ones who voted for me really wanted me not to quit or if they just wanted to be funny.


As usually we had lot's of cakes even tough I haven't had the time to bake anything this time.

Me!

Chili!

Me and my friend Chili had planed to match since lot's of people always says that we look very alike. We don't really agree on that point but it was fun. Unfortunately we had different ties but don't really think it mattered. It was fun anyway!


Another friend of mine has a really original Hello Kitty phone that she bought while being in China over the summer. I'm not that of a Hello Kitty fan but I do love cute things. Though This phone is really troublesome and annoying to do handle. I do prefer my phone over this one even tough I want a new one.

Took this pic on my way to vote.

At Sunday I woke up feeling that my cold was returning *sigh*. So I just stayed inside all day, sleeping, surfing on my computer and studying(!). Or well I went outside one time to vote. In Sweden yesterday were the last day to vote for a new Swedish government. About the now counted results? Well, I can say that it made me want to leave Sweden and move to Japan even more.

2 kommentarer:

  1. HA japaner är jävligt mycket rasister bara så du vet~

    SvaraRadera
  2. Jag vet, men Sveriges styrelsesätt är nästan det ända jag gillar med Sverige. Om det försvinner finns det ingen anledning att stanna kvar.

    SvaraRadera

Write comment here~