2010-09-27

MondayMonday~



My lunch for today, That is by the way a very typical communal school lunch here in Sweden. It's fish fingers with potato, some kind of sauce and of course a glass of milk♥ Quite yummy!

Actually I'm not really allowed to eat there 'cause I'm studding at a private school, but sometimes I slip in just to eat with my friends at the communal school. They doesn't really mind anyway. Tehe~


 After lunch me and Lele hooked up with an other friend and went down town and randomly meet up with relative to my friend that insisted in treating us for food. And this (pic above) is what a ended up with. Not really food I know, but damn it was filling! And I that was going to stop eat things like that... This diet thing really is nothing for me.


Waiting for the bus in the cold autumn. Me and Lele entertained ourselves by taking a pic in a window. Oh, by the way! You see Lele's hair? That was shat I was doing all weekend, dying her hair. It was so stubborn and wouldn't get pink, but finally it turned out pretty good :D 


When I got home I found out that I've got a package delivered! It was my hair rollers that I ordered right after the strawberry ones. Got these for less than 25 dollars so I thought that I would give them a chans too. I'll show the result in later posts♥

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Write comment here~